Mar 27, 2013
With a view to meeting extensive demands of bridal accessories and fulfilling the consumer needs, Morobridal, a fashion retailer is offering the opportunity to choose the best item from a number of collections. "I try to make the sexy grace and luxurious style of the Flapper era and Hollywood glamour as a characteristic feature of Moro Design accessories", says Lena Moro, Morobridal fashion designer.
They offer almost every kind of bridal accessories, extending from bridal wraps to floral accents. Their purpose is to make the consumers enjoy their best moments in luxury. Their offerings and care for the users pleases anyone absolutely.
Morobrial maintains a user friendly payment policy. Anyone can make payments via either Paypal or Google wallet. They also provides shipping service: both Priority Mail and Express Mail depending on requests.
They give the refund opportunity. The buyer is given a RMA number prior to giving the goods back. The Buyer can also exchange any item by fulfilling desired conditions.
Morobridal also introduces an affiliate program, thus offering 10% commission on every sale. They pay the commission through Paypal and takes no charge to join.
September 28, 2011
MoroBridal.com at National Bridal Market Chicago, September 24-27, 2011 introduced new Collections of Bridal & Evening Accessories
Moro Bridal offering new collections of luxury bridal and evening accessories.
All collections designed by European Couturier Lena Moro. She has long history in the fashion industry.
- Marabou and ostrich feather wraps and shrugs are made from long and soft natural marabou or ostrich feather and fully lined with 100% silk. They are incredibly light and comfortable for any season. Nothing else will better match with any bridal or evening gowns and not only will keep a comfortable warmness around your shoulders, but will add a truly royal and glamorous look to your image.
Available in 24 designer colors
- Eco-friendly, modern, whimsical, and playful collections of scarves, shawls and wraps are created in luxurious fine 100% silk The shimmery texture of iridescent chiffon makes it easier to match a wrap with an existing dress. The originally designed curved cut of wraps and scarves creates a cascade of ruffles as well as prevents the scarf from slipping. Free form of the scarves makes it easy to wear them in many different ways.
Available in 36 designer colors
- Purses and clutches are absolutely necessary belonging of any woman in any situation. Lena Moro designed her clutches as addition to her collections of the wraps and scarves to create harmonic ensemble. As well these beautiful clutches could be using by self as an outstanding and very special accessory for bridal or evening gowns.
- Eye-catching Silk flower clips will be elegant addition to wedding dress or evening attire.
- Swarovski crystals and pearls jewelry intended to help compliment the outfit by matching the dominant color scheme.
Lena Moro, Moro Bridal Fashion designer, said:
We understand that women don't buy clothes - they buy an "identity." My goal was make collection that will accent any style by implementing European chic combined with Hollywood glamour. Designing these wedding and special occasion accessories, I used the most gorgeous organic fiber. I want to thank all who took the time to visit out booth and familiarize yourself with our luxury bridal and evening accessories at Chicago's Bridal Market. We are quite pleased with the interest that was shown in our handmade silk scarves, marabou & ostrich feather wraps, handbags, flowers and jewelry.
Moro Bridal is proud to offer high-quality, Eco-Accessories. Whatever your occasion, luxury accessory from Moro Bridal will compliment or make your outfit.
Browse through our online product catalogues or download them for offline viewing and printing.
To read PDF documents you need to have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website.